Occasionally the Tailwind CMS 5.0 Client is removed from the desktop.
This can happen during a client upgrade, when a new local user profile is created, or simply by accident.
Locate the Tailwind CMS 5.0 Client Executable
- Navigate to the location of your Tailwind installation, typically C:\Program Files\Tailwind CMS\
Create a Shortcut on the Desktop
- Find the file named CMS2002.exe
NOTE: Depending on your viewing preferences, the file may not end in .exe
- Right-mouse click the file, and select Send to -> Desktop
Rename the Shortcut
- Locate the new shortcut on your desktop
- Right-mouse click, and Rename the file from Shortcut to CMS2002.exe to Tailwind CMS