Customer Success Specialist
Location: Delta, BC
Tailwind is an established and growing software company that serves trucking companies and freight brokers. We focus on helping our customers use our software to run their business more efficiently – freeing up their time so they can grow their business and spend time with their families. Tailwind’s success depends on our customers’ success.
The Customer Success Specialist role is essential to us fulfilling that mandate – you are the primary point of contact with our customers.
We are a tightly knit and diverse team who work together to build a strong business and a positive culture.
The most important requirementsof the role are:
1) Excellent Customer Service Skills: proven ability to connect with customers over the phone – you must be able to understand how their technical/business issue is impacting their business and lay out a plan for problem resolution.
2) Good Tech-Fluency: the ability to manage multiple technologies (and screens) at a given time (e.g. service desk software, phone, remote connection to customer, help docs in browsers) while assisting the customer.
3) Desire and Ability to Learn: Tailwind software is complex, as are the business cases it supports – we don’t expect folks to know it all, but we do need you to come in with a desire and ability to learn
Experience in the transportation industryis a big plus. Familiarity with SQL is also an asset, but not required.
We have an exceptional support team – each member with a different specialization. We work closely to resolve customer issues and collaborate to solve both individual and systemic issues. You will have colleagues to mentor you and to escalate issues to. You will have an opportunity to develop your own specialization within the team. Everyone at Tailwind is essential to our success – we all are given opportunities to contribute both working in the business (directly with customers and in day-to-day operations) and on the business (improving systems to help get us to the next level).
The Customer Success Specialist’s primary responsibility is to help prospective and current customers achieve success with their Tailwind products and services and ultimately in their business. They resolve customer cases and issues effectively and efficiently,
- Customer Issue Resolution
- Customer Training
- Customer Success Communication (outbound/inbound calls/emails)
- Basic internal IT Support
- Billing Administration
- Bug Diagnoses and Reporting
- Documentation writing
- Custom report specification gathering
- Record management
- Participating in on-call support rotation
Job Type: Full-time
Does this sound like a fit for you? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Tailwind is made up of REAL people, making REAL products, for REAL people. Our team of highly skilled transportation and software industry experts are on a mission to help small to medium sized trucking companies and break-out freight brokerages grow their business, free up their time, and feel the WIND at their back. We don’t stand much on ceremony. We focus on getting things done, and enjoy a laugh or two (or three or four) along the way.