Come Join our Team!
Tailwind is made up of REAL people, making REAL products, for REAL people. Our team of highly skilled transportation and software industry experts are on a mission to help small to medium sized trucking companies and break-out freight brokerages grow their business, free up their time, and feel the WIND at their back. We don’t stand much on ceremony. We focus on getting things done, and enjoy a laugh or two (or three or four) along the way.
Tailwind Training & Business Success Specialist
Location: Delta, BC
The Tailwind Training & Business Success Specialist (BSS) is responsible for helping customers apply the Tailwind application to their business to achieve the outcomes that they desire from the software in order to make their businesses successful. This is a multidisciplinary, industry specific role that will involve activities around onboarding and launching customers for success, supporting and backfilling for the Support department at busy times, and creating best practices video content that can be shared across the entire spectrum of Tailwind TMS customers.
Tailwind Software Holdings Ltd. built and promotes our Software-as-a-Service Transportation Management software across North America and around the world, delivering a solution that helps trucking and freight brokerage companies organize and operate their businesses more efficiently and effectively. Tailwind offers a competitive salary, and benefits package, along with an employee wellness program. We promote a balanced work-life environment, supporting employee wellness and a strong community based on teamwork.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct ongoing customer specific Implementation and Training sessions as part of the Tailwind package services.
- Work with Operations and Support teams to provide just in time training and implementation to launch customer successfully on the new application – especially in the first 90 days.
- Work with C.S. Launch Coordinator and Sales team to ensure customer onboarding is kept on track.
- Make outbound contact to prospective and existing customers to assist them in succeeding with our products and services.
- Reach out proactively connect with Customers identified as ‘Slipping Away’
- Collaborate with internal teams and maintain up to date records in CRM (Salesforce) to ensure single point of truth.
- Product/Application input and assessment – identify room for improvement and relay feedback from customers to the product teams for improvements and features.
- Conduct and facilitate regular group training session and Q&A sessions.
- Conduct one-on-one or group training sessions tailored to customer’s team and goals.
- Produce customer facing training videos and learning documents.
Support Team Assistance
- Assist Customer Support Department in high traffic times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer inquiries obtained by phone, email, or “live chat channels.
- Diagnose and resolve product or service problems using the Tailwind resolution process, assess customer issues and escalation of customer cases as appropriate.
- Ensure that all bugs are diagnosed, reported, submitted, and tracked effectively.
- Identify and sell to additional training opportunities and services.
- Identify, document, and confirm customer needs for custom reports.
- Good “real world” working knowledge of the transportation industry with attention to trucking and freight brokerage is a must. Minimum of 2 years of Transportation industry experience.
- Working knowledge of transportation law as pertaining to ICC, DOT and NSC regulations.
- Experience working in the transportation industry in both Operations and Administration, or clear understanding of those roles’ requirements and workflows.
- Ability to analyze customer’s needs to find related solutions within the supported application.
- Experience with desktop productivity tools like MS Excel, Word, etc. Experience with Salesforce would be an asset.
- Outstanding Customer Service skills and the ability to smile in the face of adversity.
- Ability to follow and track multiple projects with great attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Does this sound like a fit for you? Please send your resume and cover letter outlining why you'd be a great fit for our Training & Business Success Specialist role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Success Specialist
Location: Delta, BC
Tailwind Transportation Software, a fast-growing logistics software company, is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join the team at its head office in North Delta, BC.
Tailwind creates and markets a software-as-a-service transportation management application across North America and around the world, delivering a solution that helps trucking and freight brokerage companies organize and operate their businesses more effectively.
Tailwind offers a competitive salary, along with a benefits package. We promote a balanced work-life environment, supporting employee wellness and strong communities.
Does this sound like a fit for you? Please send us your resume and cover letter outlining why you’d be a great fit for Tailwind.
As a Customer Success Specialist your primary responsibility is to help prospective and current customers achieve success with their Tailwind products and services; resolving customer issues effectively and efficiently.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the onboarding of new customers including doing data imports to prepopulate their systems
- Responds to all customer inquiries and enters them as cases whether obtained by phone, email or other channels
- Resolves product or service problems using the Tailwind resolution process
- Assessing customer issues and escalation of customer cases as appropriate
- Ensure that all bugs are confirmed, triaged, reported, submitted and tracked effectively
- Custom training for our customers
- Respond to customer queries about their billing
- Maintain accuracy of all documents associated with customer facing activities, internal application and process documentation
- Write documentation for review and publishing for customer and internal support department use
- Participate in On-Call Support services on a rotating basis with other Support team members
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Past experience doing remote telephone and/or chat support
- Good Tech-Fluency in a Microsoft environment
- Desire and Ability to Learn
- SQL familiarity an asset
- Transportation Industry knowledge an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
Does this sound like a fit for you? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.